A bit of Dust
[html]

MORE WORK FOR YOU SHAW.

Moth shuffled a bit. He had been slightly taken aback by this stranger's kindness. Many of the packs and others he had run across before were usually slightly hostile. It was nice to see such a warm soul, even though he must've been at least twice Moth's size. Or maybe he was exaggerating, at any rate it was strange, but appreciated.

He looked up for a second, not at Shawchert's eyes but his outstretched hand waving towards the forest. Really? Just like that? Moth looked out into the forest, terrified, yet slightly excited. His ears perked a bit at the thought of having someplace to belong. He turned to Shawchert, lowering his head giving a short sweeping bow. "T-thank ye. And I'd very m-much like some guidance."

"I-I can hunt. N-nothin' big, b-because I'm a wee bit small. Size mae benefit a scout." he paused for a moment, mulling things over. "I-I be willin' to learn anything to help out." He had gotten good at catching small prey, but anything large he simply didn't have the skill or power to take down. In his travels he'd learned to tread quietly, especially since he'd been moving on his own. He passed many territories quietly. If this pack was so generous to keep a scrawny thing like him around he'd sure try to make some use of himself..

<style type="text/css">
.moth-leaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#F0FFF0; letter-spacing:1px; }
.moth-leaf .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.moth-leaf p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.moth-leaf {margin:0px auto; width:430px; background-color:#1C2918; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/29c5q8j.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#426F42; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread