Ring Them Bells
[html]

Lol! SoSuWriMo 442

It was times like these that made Haven second guess his decision to leave Crimson Dreams. Even though he knew that it was a choice that he had needed to make for himself, it made him sad to know that his children would not grow up in the same place that he had. Cour des Miracles was a wonderful pack and Haven had no doubts about it's suitability as a place to rear up pups, but the Dreaming lands were where all of his earliest memories had been made. It was where he had played, and this was where his mother and sister were. It was unfortunate that his pups would not be able to be constantly in their presence, but if an effort was made on all sides, they would still grow very close to their grandmother and aunt.

The more the thought of Cambria being the one there to help swished around in his head, the more he thought that would be the best. If the Marino girl was there to help in the birth, then Mati would surely come along as well. He didn't know if Anu would be able to come as well, but it was a possibility. "I will, I think Princess would like that. In fact, why don't we plan on her being the one to help with labor, if Crimson Dreams can spare her for a day or two? I'd love for you two to be there too, if you can." The pups would be born in the depths of winter and they would not be able to make a trip here until the spring came to thaw the winter cold.

The tears he saw in his mother's eyes almost brought some to his own jade gaze, but they were easy to keep at bay. Haven didn't know if he had ever been so happy, either about what was in store for his future or for being able to share such news with his family. It was funny, to think that a few short months ago he had been wholly unsure about the prospect of having children of his own when they had both asked him about it. In that short about of time it had changed from complete uncertainty to knowing there was nothing else that he desired more. When his mother wrapped her arms around him he hugged her tight. It didn't matter to him that she was the only parent he had to share this news with, for she was the only one that he wanted to know. The only one that truly deserved to be a part of his pup's lives.

<style>
.havengold-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.havengold p {padding:0px 15px 8px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.havengold b {color:#daa23a;}
.havengold {background-color:#0a2d3a; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... table1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#bbbfc0; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:470px; text-align:justify; }
.havengold-border {width:472px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread