megaphone screaming my name
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

wc: 246

She enjoyed politeness, especially from strangers that she found at her borders. If Naniko received good, polite behavior then she would give it back. The exception to this was the time that they had found the trespasser from Inferni; she hadn't been certain of what she would do with the male when she had first come upon the scene that day. She sometimes wondered if they shouldn't have sent the hybrid back over the borders with a few scars and bruises rather than killing him, but she tried not to think about it. At the time she had believed him to be some kind of a spy. He had come so close to their dens, had been nearly inside when they'd caught him. There was no excuse for that.

"And I am Naniko D'Angelo, the leader of the Anathema pack. Why is it that you've come to me seeking a home, Xion? Are you fleeing someone, perhaps, or aren't welcomed in your birth-pack?" Maybe the girl didn't have a birth pack. Naniko had left her own soon after her birth, as soon as she had been able to run away from the place. "Not that I couldn't use another little wolfie to play with; do you have any skills at all?" Even basic hunting or scouting would do for her; after accepting her into the pack, Xion would shape her own destiny. All that she required of Zepars was that they do basic hunting or scouting.

Table by Jenny!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread