megaphone screaming my name
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

:] wc: 266
She had thought that there was something familiar about the girl, and as she spoke more it began to dawn on Naniko. She did look quite a bit like the white wolfess who had helped to care for her pups when she had left the lands, and the dots were beginning to connect for her. Xion had to be some sort of a relative to her old pack mate. Naniko wondered what their bond was, if they were directly related or farther apart, and she voiced her questions aloud as she performed her ritual.

The dagger was pulled from her belt and the tiny cuts made as she spoke, pressing her sliced palm to that of her white counterpart. "I did know Xeris. She was very nice...she was put into the care of my children when I left. I haven't been back to the Valley, myself, been too busy here. I hope they're all doing well." She released the female's hand and replaced the dagger on her belt after wiping it off in the snow. "I'll disinfect it once I'm back, place the tip in the fire." She said, in case Xion was thinking that she was doing something unsanitary.

"Welcome to Anathema, Xion. You'll be a Zepar for now, the basic rank here, until you prove that you're going to stick around and make something of yourself here." She said, giving Xion a deep nod. "I can give you a little balm for that cut, if you want...I've got plenty." Naniko motioned toward the heart of the packlands, the cave system, and began to walk.

Table by Jenny!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread