[M] Making Scars
[html]

Tongue Don't know why I didn't in the first place. XD and she's maaad now. It's okay, she is sitting.

"How dare you assume that I took your bag." Valinta snarled. She hated being accused falsely. And he was definetly doing it. And threatening her. Both of those were things that the small female detested with a passion. It made her think of things that weren't usually on her mind, such as horses and happy things. But that was a moot point. She was thinking of very angry, dark, rather torturous things. It wasn't very pleasent in the mind of Valinta at that moment.

"Maybe you should look for your bag, dear." Valinta said with a twisted grin. She was in no mood to deal with some idiot that liked to punch trees trying to scare her. And make her apologise for something she didn't do? Never. The female had strict bounds of what she would and would not do, and that was one of them. If she didn't do something in the first place, why apologise? It made life easier for her. Hell, she only really apologised for things she felt guilty about.

"You should just leave, because I'm not going to apologise for something I had nothing to do with." Valinta snarled. The bag could go rot for all she cared. Standing up, Valinta turned to go leave. She had started out dancing, tripped over something and potentially hurt her ankle, and then decided to be nice, and give the bag back to it's owner, and that was how she was repaid. With a jack ass that would be pissy and threaten her. Yeah. Great decision, there, life. A pothead that was missing his special plant friend and wanted it back. Valinta thanked whatever being in the sky there was for such amazing luck.

<style>
.valintarain-text {padding:0px 7px;}
.valintarain {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.valintarain b {color:#5d4499; font-weight:bold;}
.valintarain {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#1a2053; background-image:url(http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/5129/souls72.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:250px 0px 0px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4b597b; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:3px double #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread