Judgement Day
[html]
+383

Sky wasn't happy. She snapped her gaze, more like a glare, over to Orin, who was rattling on about how useless and guilty Sky was. Each comment rose the hairs on the back of the hybrid's neck more and more, and by the time she was finished, Sky was simply standing there, stiff and snarling silently. It wasn't until Shawchert snapped and lectured them that she backed down.

He yelled 'enough' and she recoiled, vision back on him, tail curling a bit between her legs and ears snapping back against her skull. He was puffed up angry, and Sky easily noticed the difference, making a mental note not to piss him off again. She looked much like a child with her hand in the cookie jar, caught so, when he'd finished. No sound came from her for the longest moment.

Then with a soft voice, timid even, she found something to say. "...Yes.. sir, sorry sir." She averted her gaze and tilted her head down, away from the two of them. With a deep sigh, she straightened after a moment and looked over at Orin. "Let's just get this over with. I have a med kit to restock back home." The mention of it brought her ears to perk, and this time she fully addressed the white girl beside her.

"Reminds me, Orin... I did a number on your back during the fight. Did you get it looked at?" She was being civil. Her words were restrained, kept away from any tones of gloating or mocking. She didn't want to set her off again... at least, not whilst Shawchert was watching the two with such a frightening expression and short fuse. "If you're still hurting, you shouldn't be working too much. You could just pass me things or something."

Those words were laced with something... concern, mostly. Sky hadn't forgotten the fear in Orin's eyes at the previous mention of being pregnant. The possibility was still very real, and construction work wasn't something luperci should be doing, even in the early weeks. Of course, Sky didn't know anything of her own pregnancy yet, more concerned in Shawchert's children's well being for now. If Orin caught on, she'd know the statement was more about her possible pregnancy than a few scratches on her back.

<style type="text/css">
.skymonu b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000;}
.skymonuooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:georgia; font-size:10px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000;}
.skymonu p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.skymonu {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#2A2F2A; background-image:url(http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/6483/avatarael.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#CECFCA; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread