Learning something new
[html]

+257

Sky perked her ears as he asked her to teach him, then grimaced. "Ah... I guess I could, but not using Casper." She stood straight, glancing around. "And my needles are at home. I don't carry them on me when I'm walking Casper." She nodded her head towards where she'd came. "I guess you could come back with me to my place to fetch them. It's warm there, and I'm sure no one would mind, as long as you don't cause trouble."

She gave a tug to Casper's leash, and started towards the town. "C'mon, Denali. You said you've never seen another pack before... so I guess this is as good a time as any. You said you're from Crimson Dreams, right?" She looked over at him, and smiled. "From what I hear, that's a big pack. What rank are you going for?" Girl had never considered another pack's ranking system before. Her own pack was weird enough, with co-ranks and whatnot. She knew what she wanted; she was already a Singer, but she wanted to be a Medic as well. It was perfect for her.

Now what about this curious kid? He'd do well as a scout, with how interested he was when it came to outside information. Girl would be careful not to let on to anything specific, but showing him how to use the needle wasn't a bad thing to do, right? And goats were common place among all the packs. This was simple, not-pack-related info... the ex-loner saw nothing wrong with sharing it.

<style type="text/css">
.Sky_goat b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3d66d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Sky_goat .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Sky_goat p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Sky_goat {margin:0px auto; width:381px; background-color:#89a776; border:1px solid #a2cb6b; border-top-style: hidden; -moz-border-radius-bottomright:20px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft:20px; -webkit-border-bottom-left-radius:20px; -webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:20px; 0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1c2922; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread