lime green and tangerine
[html]

862!

Itzal could not help but growl at the man. Then his face broke into a smile as the person moved past him. He turned and grabbed the mans shoulder, lightly. "Hold up." He liked how the man had stood up to him. He defintly had confidence, and sure was not afraid to speak his mind. No mattter how mean the one he was talking to was being. "You got balls. I'll give you that, and I like people who stand up for themselves. Sorry I was being such a jerk. I was about to leave when you caught me and I was already on edge. I took it out on you with out thinking. I can do that sometimes. Lets start again, names Itzal, your name is pink. There we have names out of the way. Now we can start struggling through the stages of friendship when one of us is untrusting and more then likely to tell the other to shove it then let them get close. A.K.A. me, or we can just turn around and walk away from each other now, and you can remember me as a dude with an attitude problem. Your choice, what would you like? Oh and either way, I'm gonna have some attitude, it comes with the knowing me part, and i find that it can help keep things interseting. Nothing get boring quicker then talking to someone with no backbone. Itzal smiled slightly, but it was barely noticable on his lips, he let go of the man, and waited for him to reply. Either way, Itzal tried, and that was all he was suppose to be doing, trying to get along with others and learn to survive in a pack. So that meant Itzal had to make nice nice with people he did not feel like being nice to. But he sighed, he had no reason to be a jerk. He was having mood swings. He needed to calm down and just relax, he was getting to stressed out over stuff, and it was making him quick to judge and snap, somethign he did not like to do. He took a deep breath and sighed, he defintly need some time to relax. Maybe, just maybe, he could spend time with Aly, or maybe just time alone in the forest. Where he cuold really relax. He smiled to himself as he promised himself that he would get some relaxation time soon. And with that he looked at the man, seeing if he would accept or refuse Itzal offer for friendship. Itzal could understand if he did, Itzal had been a jerk, something that was not normal for him. At least not when he was acting all nice. Sometimes he was genuinly nice, and others times it was an act. But either way, he did not care what the man picked, as long as Itzal knew he had made the effort then he was satisfied. Now he just had to stick around long enough to hear the mans answer, and if the man wanted to try and be friends, he would work his way through it. Though Pink had little chance of becoming more then a mutual friend. Very few people had a chance to beomce more then that.

Itzal looked around the mansion, surprised no one had come out at all. He figured that since there were so many over lapping scents, this building would be busier. But then again it was a mansion, maybe their were other rooms then the main one that were busy at this time. He shrugged. and his hand slid down his side to his waist. As he felt the pouch at his waist he relaxed his muscles. It always helped calm him some, and what was inside helped more. He slid his hand in as he felt the knife that he valued greatly. He loved that knife, and would never go anywhere in optime without it. He even carried it in secui and Lupus, tied to his left leg. It did not way him down at all and he could keep it safe. He felt attached to the knife. He had it a long time and it was almost like an extra paw to him. He ran his fingers over the pattern on the hilt. It was calming to feel the familiar texture under his fingers. He let go of it and pulled his hand out of the pouch. Then he snapped out of his daze and looked up at Pink. He wondered if, other then smoking, he had anything that calmed him and he liked to do. Itzal figured he probalby did, most people had those things that they loved to do and that calmed them. Why would Pink be any diffrent. Itzal looked away from the man, no show of emtion on his face. He could stay like this, emtionless, for as long as he needed to appear it. Sometimes he actually wondered if he was emotionless, or if it was just the face he could put on. He shrugged it off. Oh well. It did not matter now, and it would not matter later.

<style>
.itzal-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.itzal-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.itzal-d04 b {color:#7DA4DE; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.itzal-d04 {background-color:#1E365A; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/itzal.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#070F1A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; }
.itzal-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread