Close your eyes, I'll paint them red
[html]

Kind of ironic that I put “red” in the title, now that I think about it. Tongue BTW, I worked it out with Erin on the Cambria power play. Word Count: 329

It was hard not to notice the other wolf out of the corner of her eye, with his great size and brightly dyed fur, and when she was done tying Magic up, she wandered over to Ouija. Pixie carried the prey she had caught by some rope she held in one hand that was tied around the necks of the animals. “Yeah, I had to crane my neck around to see it in the mirror, but it’s looking good.” Cambria had helped her take care of the healing tattoo, but she couldn’t ask the practitioner if her tattoo looked good. Well, she could, but Cambria’s opinion on the marking or just tattoos in general could be completely different from Pixie’s, for all she knew.

Following him inside, she briefly glanced around at the now familiar surroundings of the lodge before the question of what color she wanted the tattoo to be was brought up. “I think I’ll go with black,” she replied. She then held up the caught animals and pointed to them with her free hand. “These are for you, by the way. I thought I’d give you something to repay you for all this.” She couldn’t be sure how many people actually visited Ouija for his services, or even if they visited him at all, with him being so far away from Thornbury. In any case, the tattoo had turned out good so far, and she found it only fair to repay him.

Pixie nodded. “Well, that’s a relief,” she laughed lightly. “And I guess it’ll take less time, right?” Not that time really mattered. She really had all the time in the world. Without waiting for his answer or any further direction, she sat down on the floor in the same spot where she had been last time. She didn’t bother changing into Lupus form; she didn’t think her more comfortable form was necessary, and she was of course suspicious from what had happened last time.

<style>
.pixie-o10 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.pixie-o10 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.pixie-o10 b {color:#D0E0F5; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.pixie-o10 {background-color:#6E7277; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/pixie.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#181A1C; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:245px 0px 10px 0px; }
.pixie-o10-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread