megaphone screaming my name
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

It looked just fine to me Big Grin wc: 336

She rather enjoyed accepting new wolves, she decided. It was nice to see them and get to explain things to them from the get-go. They did have rules around here, but Xion would learn about that as time went on. The only things that she was really strict about was that she didn't want confrontations between pack members. What the members chose to do on their own time was different, in her opinion, and she didn't care if they went off and got drunk, high, got into fights, or whatever they felt they needed to do to get through the day. As long as they were doing their duties to her and the pack, what did she care?

"I must have just missed you, then, Xion...I left them in her care and have only just returned. How long were you away from the lands? Were all the rest of them still living in the Valley when you left? I know Harlowe went to Dahlia de Mai, but I don't know where the rest of them are." It was a small insecurity that she would have felt unsure about sharing with anyone who didn't already know the situation. "I mean, I figure I'll see them eventually, some day. But if they're around then I'd like to find 'em sooner rather than later." She nodded at Xion's polite 'thank you', leading her first two the caves and then inside of one of their two main entrances.

"This is where the pack lives, for the most part. It took a little getting used to, living underground and all, but I think we've adjusted well. We keep it warm to ward off the drafts..but some caves more toward the back are a bit cooler if that's to your liking." She explained to the newcomer, pointing to the hallway that led back to the other, smaller caves. The entire area was lit by a large fire, its smoke rising up through the cavern to escape through a hole in the roof. "I love it here. Very homey."

Table by Jenny!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread