To stand upon a riverbank
[html]

+3

Amata couldn’t believe herself, crying… crying over something that was so stupid, and it made it worse to hear her mother’s concerned voice ask her what happened… she would laugh at how Amata had fallen in love… but it wasn’t her fault entirely, he said such sweet words, and told her she was his angel, that she saved him…

Mamma, I just… I fell in love with a patient, he was so caring so nice, he was a loner, and he just he came into my heart as I helped him heal, his leg had been broken from a fall, and I don’t know but I loved him mamma, I loved him so much… and he said he loved me .. b-but he left… he left me all alone!

The tears flowed freely, this time as she fell to her knees and wrapped her arms around her mother’s neck… this whole time she’d been in denial, her fake cheeriness, though she had always been an over joyous wolf, she was trying to fool herself that everything was fine and she’d come home because she finally finished her training… that wasn’t it… it wasn’t it at all… it had taken her a month after him leaving for her to know she needed family, she had taken that month to compose herself… and lie to herself, that all that love.. it was a dream… but her real dreams were filled with those deep eyes that bore into her, telling her he would never leave her… and now he wouldn’t though he left a scar, and that scar would fester… and she knew it… how could she trust another man again?

I am so sorry… I didn’t ever think it would be so hard…

She said, she was glad that she had not done anything with him though, nothing she would regret, a few playful kisses on his cheek or forehead and him with her hand, but that was about it, nothing went further, which was possibly a score better than if something had happened.

<style type="text/css">
.amatatable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#84B755; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.amatatable1-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:left; }
.amatatable1 p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.amatatable1 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... amatat.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #AAA299; padding: 255px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#CBBDA6; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.amatatable1-line1 {width:436px; border-bottom:1px dotted #D7D3D0; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread