tidal wave gonna cover me
He saw the fear of reality hit her. He could hurt her. She knew that now. And he was sorry she had to. He tried to keep his cool and quickly apologized. He didn't wish to get in any trouble. Her mouth was agape he realized as he stepped back, giving her some space. She closed her jaws and stared at him. There was no expression. He tried to imagine what was running through her head at the moment. A wolf had just feigned an attack. She must be a bit shook up, He finally decided. He sighed apologetically. He shouldn't have done anything. His ears flickered in a supressed sign of impatience. She said nothing. He wanted to growl, but he didn't. Why was she not speaking?

He gave up waiting for her words and moved on, assuming she wished to forget about what had just happened. He rolled his eyes doubtfully at her words. "A wolf like me? With the things I've done?" He scoffed. "I highly doubt it," He told her, only somewhat sad that he could never be accepted because of his past. His past seemed to haunt him everywhere. It ruined everything; his whole life. Fate couldn't just hit him once. No, it wasn't done there. It had to come back for more. It had to just keep coming for him; pushing him, seeing how long it would take it to snap. He was close. Very, insanely, frighteningly close.

Toklo shook his head once for good measure. He shook his head clear of memories, and to make sure the wolf, Xeris, understood him. There was no joining a pack for him. It was over. Life was over. Fate was one hell of a thing. It even took his ability to be with others. He hadn't had a civil convorsation with another being for months. That's how bad it was. This was the closest he'd gotten to another wolf since his mate had... Toklo seemed to force a brick wall up in his mind, cutting off the flow of his thoughts. It was too painful. He could hardly think to himself about his past. That was why he couldn't tell Xeris about it. How could he?

Messages In This Thread