take only what you need from it
[html]

table © Alaine
ooc: sorry for the wait. SSWM: 462

Sepirah watched as the gray figure began to come towards her. It was a female wolf and a very nice looking one too. She could tell from the way that she was moving that she seemed to be a bit intimidated by her. The dark princess shook her head for the moment. She couldn’t help that her fur was of a darker hue and didn’t like to think of it as an insult. The one thing she didn’t get is why she would be so scared about her black pelt, but as she came closer, seemed more interested in the orange and red hues on her muzzle. Perhaps this would be her chance to explain about her and her family, just to clear up the whole thing and make it so that the wolf was more comfortable. ”I am from the Lykoi family. Some of my family members carry this color muzzle, like my grandmother. She has one that is similar to mine.” The jackal then stretched out her limbs and looked back up to the female. She hadn’t forgotten about her question about identifying herself. She just wanted to clear up the ‘issue’ with her fur color.

Sepirah waited on her answer again seeing as the gray wolf had a couple more questions she wanted to get out. She nodded and then flicked her tail. First and for most, it was best to introduce herself so that she would be able to be addressed by her name. She didn’t want to seem like a smart ass, but she wanted to mimic the way that the wolf had introduced herself so that she could sound a bit more formal. ”I am Sepirah Lykoi, the Caelum of Inferni.” The dark princess then even gave a small bow to the wolf, just in case she was one of the leaders of this pack. She had no idea if she was or not, seeing as she didn’t know the meanings of the ranks, but she knew that she was not a leader, at least not yet. She was still trying. The jackal then addressed her other question. ”I am from the Inferni pack. It’s up to the north of here next to Dahlia de Mai.” She paused and wondered if she should also mention why she was even here. She nodded to herself and then looked back to the wolf. ”I came here not only to see this pack, but I heard that your pack and mine were not exactly on good terms. I wanted to find out why.” If this really was one of the leaders, then she was sure that she would be able to tell the dark girl why their packs were not in the greatest of terms.

Speak think walk

[/html]

Messages In This Thread