Only Days Ago
[html]
Out of Character

Yay threadage! 3+

In Character

Tala knew that the urge to discover as much land as she could while she was rooted here in souls would probably be the death of her. Being compelled to know, to understand the unclaimed territories outside of the Valley never seemed to cease in the young fae's brain. The woman knew that as a scout it was her job to know the land like she had been born with a clear view of it. This land however was not unknown to the Djose girl. Just before finding the Valley pack she had spent nearly a week in this area trying to give herself a 'game plan' of sorts. Though she hadn't worried about memorizing, learning and embracing then. At that point it had just been land. Nothing more, nothing less than a hotel of her travels. This time, she payed much more attention. The trees, the brush, and unfortunately the heavy fall of snow blinded her of the floor beneath the pines.

The lupus paws of the girl moved quietly along unmade trails. Her small frame seemed delicate in the snow. Her hind left leg was bandaged from the knee down to just a few inches above the paw. Her little stumble into the brambles with Gideon left a shameful appearance. Though the land was quiet, one noise caused the woman's ears to perk, amber eyes turning to the east in intrigue.

Someone was calling out, a name she did not recognize. A voice she did not recognize either. Her body moved as it was drawn towards the source. Whoever the woman was looking for, she did not know. There was no fresh scent on the air or embedded in the dirt. The curiosity however, burned inside her gut. It took several minutes of a quick walk until the pale woman came into view and Tala let her head dip in a respectful greeting. "Hello, my name is Tala Djose. May I ask who you are calling for? I could hear you from the west and I couldn't help but wonder if I may be of assistance?" She had a smile on the words her feminine rasp spewed. if she could, great. If not, that was mighty unfortunate.

<style>
.freetable-c03 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-c03 b {color:#dad9e5;}
.freetable-c03-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #484750; margin:0px auto; ;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.freetable-c03-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#b4b6c1; text-shadow:#dad9e5 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.freetable-c03-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-c03 {background-color:#1e2d58; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9ba0b8; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify;padding: 3px 0px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px; background-image:url(http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/629/tala1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread