The goodness of being Proper
[html]

sorry for the wait. SSWM:

Melee could not believe that she was actually rolling in a ball of snow. She wished that this had never happened and that she could just go back to playing happily on the hill in the snow. She could feel the snow packing onto her fur as she continued down. The cold was getting to her and she just wanted to get out of the cold. Once she was done rolling, she could not wait til she would be able to go home and into the heat. She finally hit and stumbled around; although, all she could think about getting home to a nice fire and curling up for some warmth. The pup tried to shake the snow off her fur, but a lot of it stayed on her. It would not shake off her body. The girl whined as she tried to get herself back on her feet. She walked away from where she had rolled into the tree and just wanted to go back home. She hoped someone would come find her so they could take her back home and warm her up.

Melee looked around but did not see anyone. The only thing she could see was the snow laying around her. She moved her ears up, trying to listen and see if there was anyone nearby. Finally she caught the scent of someone coming. She looked around for the source of the scent. She then heard someone calling out to her. She looked around and finally caught sight of the white female coming towards her. She could hear the woman’s voice coming closer. She looked up and noticed that it was actually her aunt Shiloh. She was so glad that a family member had been the one to find her. She smiled and then shivered. ”That you auntie Shiloh? Thank goodness. I is cold. Can we go back home?” She moved closer to her aunt and looked up to her. She was glad to see her aunt and was sure that she would want to get the girl somewhere warm too. The pup shook her fur again to try and get more of the snow off, but it wasn’t really helping.

Melee paused as her aunt picked her up and checked over her. She looked at her and nodded. ”I is ok auntie Shiloh. Can you set me down now?” She looked around and once she was down on the ground again, she would stay near her aunt until she was ready to head back home and figure out what to do now. The girl looked to Shiloh as she asked what she was doing here and where her father was. She looked around for him, though did not see him nearby. She looked back to the white female and shook her head. ”I was just out hewe playing. I dun know whewe daddy is.”

<style type="text/css">
.MeleebyMeghann b {font-weight:bold; color:#3172D2; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.MeleebyMeghann-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#E2F8FF; text-align:right; }
.MeleebyMeghann p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.MeleebyMeghann {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#57AACB; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... eTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #124C84; padding: 320px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#79E3FB; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread