L-O-V-E's just another word
[html]

out of character text

"Mexico. I went to the deserts in Mexico." Ty corrected Addison as he walked by her side. "I decided to come back, I missed this place and, let's face it, Phoenix Valley is probably pretty boring without me." He chuckled lightly as he tried to keep up with Addison, she seemed to be moving at a rather brisk pace, and in the cold that Ty had been out in for a while some of his extremities were starting to numb from the cold. However, Ty was once again getting used to the cold, his already heavy coat was keeping him rather warm, perhaps by the end of this winter he would once again be able to weather blizzards.

Nevertheless, Ty was happy to see Addison once again. He had only talked to her once or twice before he left Phoenix Valley, but he always found Addison a joy to talk to. Although as Ty looked her up and down, he realized the wolf had changed, though for the better or for the worse Ty was aiming to find out. She was in optime form, which he hadn't usually seen her in, but she was also carrying a man-made tool and wearing a coat, something she didn't used to do a few months ago, Ty was certainly curious. "I'll be honest, I never took you as one for wearing clothes." Ty commented as he places his hands behind his back. "Is this a new thing you've picked up, or have you always liked human clothes?"

<style type="text/css">
.tysunset b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tysunset .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tysunset p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tysunset {margin:0px auto; width:399px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/9vblmc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#B8B8B8; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread