Diamonds!
OOC- Sky had a fainting goat for dogs sake! XD

J'adore nodded along as she spoke. 'Hey Casp' J'adore greeted the goat. 'Oh' he laughed, 'I don't know why you just don't eat him' he joked finally relaxing. He listened to Sky again, 'Hmmm' he agreed. He nodded as she mentioned Ptitsa, 'Yes, she'd like that. Since my fight with Alaki, she's been catching rabbits for me, then going to get her share. It'd be a nice gift for her'. He pointed to his left ear, right for Sky. Pointing mid way up, he smiled nervously, 'This one please'. He thought of Valinta and decided to ask after her, 'How's Val? I hadn't been able to see her for a while, stupid different packs...' he finished off with a grin. He started to take deep breaths even before Sky instructed him too. Anxiousness was uncommon for J'adore, he was a confident, smart wolf and the scar on his face gave him a story to tell. His hand pulled up to his eye, the spot which would soon be studded, he rubbed it, giving it one last feel before it was pierced. 'On a scale of one to ten, how much does this hurt, honestly?' J'adore had a feeling she'd lie for his sake.

Messages In This Thread