A ghost in a graveyard
[html]

Ooc WC: 258

Axelle’s eyes widened as she realized the same. She kept coming to this grave site for a while now, and most of the time didn’t think about the territory as much. She never seen anyone from Dahlia de Mai here, so she figured she would be safe. But now, this femme had discovered her and realized she was trespassing. Now she was in trouble.

Um, well I always come to this graveyard to talk to my dead friends.

She nudged with her nose toward the grave that she was speaking to earlier.

I’ve never encountered someone before from here, so I thought this spot was secluded.

Crappy excuse, but it was the truth. Axelle rose to her feet and began to back up. She didn’t know what Voron was capable of, and she was on her pack lands. Axelle was the trespasser here, the bad one. She would run if she had to. Fast. Axelle looked around for the best route out of here, just in case. It was a very bad thing to intrude on other packs, especially if you are a loner. Loners aren’t treated with respect. Crap.

Voron didn’t look upset with her, just surprised that she realized this so late. Was she going to chase Axelle out of here? She wanted to stay and talk to Dracula some more. How would she ever come back now that Voron knew this was her spot? Axelle had a lot of questions running through her brain and all at the same time so it was severely confusing.

<style>
.axellecolor-text {padding:0px 7px;}
.axellecolor {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.axellecolor b {color:#cf3187; font-weight:bold;}
.axellecolor {width:370px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#7044d1; background-image:url(http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/9899/souls51.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:195px 0px 6px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3d1e67; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread