Diamonds!
[html]

+401 -- Oh right, speaking of which...

"Not all of them," She replied, taking the wax and fur off of his ear. "My plugs, the big ones in the tips of my ears, and the outer rim piercings, the first two, were done by my sister and ex-mate, respectively." So casually spoken, it was hard to see that Sky had once mourned the loss of her first love for months on end. Now that she'd lost her children, it was expected.

"As for the rest, that was all me. And no, mirrors fuck it up. I did it without, all by touch and feel." She brought a needle up to his ear and withoit warning otherwise, punched a hole through. J'adore was a grown man, that mixed with the fact that he wasn't paying a cent for this 'opperation' made Sky a bit less caring.

"Of course it will, silly boy. It's not like I'm burning you or anything." She waggled her ears again at him, pulling back to grab the stud, and replacing the needle with it. Some dabs with some gauze later, and she was done. "I'd say piercings are addictive, but when it comes to the ears, we tend not to bother with anything else." She smiled at him, and leaned back to admire her work. Yup, just like Itzal; perfection.

"Come back in a month or sooner if you have any problems with it. Don't twist or remove it for the first twenty-four hours. Don't clean it with river water. Mix table or sea salt with some luke-warm boiled water, and dab once a day. Keep it clean, don't take it out or change it until you come back to see me." She rattled it off by habit. "Sometimes the skin will reject the metal. In that case, it'll get irritated and possibly swell up. If it does, come see me, and I'll exchange the stud with something else. Keep Valinta's mouth away from it for the first two weeks; saliva is a big no-no for body piercings, even on the ears."

That last bit brought a wry smirk to her lips, and she winked, tail twitching. She'd continue her teasing, except for the scuffing at the livingroom door, and the annoyed bleating from the other side. Casper. "Damn goat... what does he want now?" She paused, then turned to J'adore. "Hey, you speak low-speech, yes? That's hwo you talk to your guide, right?"

<style>
.sky-z29 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sky-z29 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sky-z29 b {color:#3A1607; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.sky-z29 {background-color:#E9CB53; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/skygift.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#523309; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 230px 0px; }
.sky-z29-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread