At the Jugular
[html]

Ohai there, James! <3

While he waited for the woman to answer, the sound of paws in the snow became noticable. He didn't reconize the steps at first, but the owner of them was surely tired. Getting up, he listened carefully. Soon enough, the white figure of the Angela entered his view, and he iimmediately bowed to her arrival, his ears bending backwards in respect for his leader. "Milady." He spoke softly, but with a dire tune of submission and reverence. He only rose his head once she awknowledged him with a praise. "Thank you, ma'am." He said, honestly flattered. He wasn't and never had been a proud person. The Russian only felt glad fror a praise from his higher-ups, and nothing more. He was performing his duty, not putting up a show, as he would say to his own underlings when they got too excited with his compliments.

He stood still, avoiding eye contact with the woman and standing in a firm pose, worthy of the General he had been. She spoke again, introducing herself to Flint and then giving the word to him, asking for his judgment. He cleared his throath before starting. "Milady, this is Flint Lithos Minera. She claims to have poor eyesight, but strong ears and nose, and can work with perfumes. Putting it all together, I believe that, if she proves herself worthy, she may be a great cave explorer." He spoke, listing first her weaks before her strenghts, in order to emphasize the last ones. And then added, looking softly at the female lupus. "But I'm sure she'll stand out." He said, ending his report on the wanderer.

A second later, he dropped his firm stance. His duty was done. He had informed the leader of the occurance, and now it was to his Angela and Flint to decide the rest. Now, he should tend to his suspects of the storm "And... If I may ask, Milady, I wish I could speak to you about something else later..." The warrior spoke lowly, standing just behind the white woman. With a quick gesture with his eyes and a wave of his hand, he mentioned it could be dealt with once Flint's joining was done. Since the storm still seemed to be far from here, it wasn't all that urgent, but didn't make it lesser a threat. He stepped back, simply waiting for the next moves. Like Theodore did during Liev's joining, he would simply stand aside while the scene unfolded, silent but still present.

<style>
.liev-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.liev-a01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.liev-a01 b {color:#9fd5e1; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.liev-a01 {background-color:#0c1316;background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... image1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.liev-a01-border {width:400px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.liev-a01 .inner { height:250px; overflow:auto; margin:10px 10px 100px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread