-M-When the phone rings we all wake up.
[html]

LOL, this thread took an unexpected turn XD. 1168

Itzal had tilted his head to look up at the sky. He wondered how she would react to his tirady about a man abandoning they woman he supposedly loved. He closed his eyes, and he smiled to himself when he heard her admit he was right. "Usually am, at least, when it comes to times like these." He had moved on himself, though for diffrent reasons. At least he had tried to move on, he was still holding onto the past sometimes, but he was moving on some, moving on from her. He sighed and looked down, giving her a sweet smile as he saw her start to move around. He saw a victorious grin on her face and for some strange reason, he liked it, it was a devilish expression, like she was up to something she shouldn't be. He liked it, and he grinned back. She moved towards him some and he wondered what she was up to, he was guarded and suspicous, but doubted she would try anything. He laughed when she called him sweet. "I've been called a lot of things before, dangerous, crazy, a murderer, one time an okay person, one time a demon, but this is the first I think anyone has called me sweet. Probably cause no one sat down and had a conversation with me long enough to see I can be, they were more preoccupied with killing me." He said it with a joking tone, and chuckles, but he did not take his eyes off her, she was moving closer, and he did not mind, he also did not mind the way she moved her hips around, he found himself smiling even more. Then she closed the distance and was right at him, he watched her, looking into her eyes, there again, was an almost mischeifies look, one he approved of. He to had a mischeifies look in his eyes now, watching her and looking over her body. It was not a bad one, and like he had said, She was anything but ugly. And when she wanted to be, she was not bad at being damn hot. He found himself waiting for what she would do next, already having an idea of what she had in mind. Itzal was smirking happily, he was debating whether or not to play with her a bit, maybe try and get her frustrated, but he figured he would not do that, she had been thourgh enough and obviously coming onto him was her way of moving on from the other jerk she had been with, so he figured he should play nice...for now. He leaned back some more, giving her a questioning look and raising his eyebrow, before grinning at her and watching her closely, relaxing his body. "Hmm, well I am hungry, but If you have something more entertaining and interesting in mind, and I think you do, then I can push off my hunger for now, I would not want to deny either of us our fun. So consider it...forgotten." He said the last word slowly and deep, like a whisper in the wind, but with a hint of playfulness. He watched her blue eyes so close to his own golden yellow. Her finger was on his chest and he growled, but not threateningly, but more in understanding as to what she was getting at. He grinned yet again when she leaned in even closer and licker her lips, asking him what he thought of her implied idea. "You have my attention, and I think the hunting can wait." He smirked and leaned in after she licked her lips and pressed his to her, his hand moving up to brush his hand over her cheeks, rubbing his thumb against them. Then he leaned in and put his mouth next to her ear. "And so far, you are such a tease." He chuckled softly then leaned away and looked her in the eyes, smiling.

He thought about it for a second. He was still a virgin. He had loved before, but he had still been young then, and no matter how old he was in other aspects, sex had still be a mystery to him. But as he got older, his eyes opened to a whole new world. He wondered if this would be her first time too. He shrugged it off, he would find out soon enough. He smiled at her again, running a claw along her collarbone softly. He watched his claw as it traveled up and down the V-ish shape her collar bones made. He was thinking about Alyssum. He felt feelings for her, and he could not help but wonder where those feelings would lead. Was he being unfaifthful? He shook his head to himself, they were not official, they were not mates, or anything like that, and no matter how much he wanted to be, he did not yet belong to on Alyssum, so that gave him the right to do what he wanted, and this was one thing both him and Pontiac wanted. He leaned in for another kiss, deepening it, he did it to clear his head, he did not have to think when he felt their lips meet, he only had to feel. He knew that they could never be truly together, him and Pontiac, but she did not seem to mind, and she had to realize it. They were of diffrent packs, and someone in her pack had just killed someone in his. There could be war coming, but right now that did not matter, they were both here, alone, and neither of them wanted to hurt the other, Pontiac apparently wanted to do quiet the opposite, and Itzal would be happy to return that want. He broke the kiss and looked in her eyes. "Pontiac, I will do this with you, but you need to know, it is my first time, and also, there can not be anything solid between us, it just would not work out. You have to see the reasoning behind this. But as long as you realize that, I am ready and willing. He again kissed her, this time deepening it any more, letting her feel that he would do this willingly, and that he was ready, he pushed her onto her back gently, and laid beside her, both of them on their side, all the time not breaking the kiss. Then when he finally broke the kiss, his hands moved from her cheek, where he had held her face for the kiss, slowly down to the small of her back. "When ever you are ready, just let me know." He smiled and put his nose to the hollow of her throat, inhaling her scent. She smelled faintly of blood, but also of more then that, he could not determine, but he licked her throat softly, and then smiled at her, leaning his head back. He would try his best, and hope she liked it.

<style>
.itzal-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.itzal-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.itzal-d04 b {color:#7DA4DE; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.itzal-d04 {background-color:#1E365A; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/itzal.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#070F1A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; }
.itzal-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread