[P] Something Useful for a Change
[html]
Out of Character

+3

In Character

He watched as his newer member, and soon becoming friend did something, but he was a bit too far for him to see, before trotting over to Shawchert. He was happy that the young coyote seemed at home enough to be casually talking to Shawchert. Shaw liked that oddly enough, he liked a friendly atmosphere, but he remembered that this was his pack and much of it were his rules, and if something went wrong he would go into leader mode, but right now, he felt a normal member, for who was it that made the pack a whole? Shawchert smiled at the greeting.

Ok I’ll grab up a little something for you!

He said he put his work down, seeing the coyote man look at it, and soon he stepped into his house for a little bit to grab an old bowl and dip it in the bucket he held the water in. he knew that Slade could not change so it would be proper to give him something he could lap. Outside again he set the bowl down and picked up his work, in time to hear Slade asked what he was making.

Well right now I’m not sure, shaping this one is hard, might make it into a figurine of a tree.

He chuckled at the irony of turning a piece of wood into a fake tree. He did like irony in such things though. It made the world seem like… a nicer place.

Or even something different. Sometimes I let my imagination go wild. So how have you been? Glad to hear you are not making any more trouble.

He said with a friendly smile, it was made as a joke more than anything else and he hoped the coyote had enough humor to see it. He was sure the man would, he could see that he had the mischievous glint in his eyes, a troublemaker but not purposefully, and it kept Shawchert on his feet at least. As long as no one was injured Shawchert would keep trying to help poor Slade fit into the pack a little more.

<style>
.shawflute p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.shawflute b {color:#3d2c2c;}
.shawflute-b {width:401px; border:1px solid #99706e; margin:0px auto;}
.shawflute-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#3d2c2c; text-shadow:#3d2c2c 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.shawflute-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.shawflute {background-color:#f6f7e9; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#27080d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:399px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/b05ff72264.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; }
</style>
Table by Shannon B

[/html]

Messages In This Thread