Only Days Ago
[html]

It seemed her call did attract someone but not the one she was looking for, at first she thought it might have been her little brother, but soon she saw it was not, it was a strangly spotted, tailless canine. She raised an eyebrow, staring at her for a second before the other spoke. Greeting her and asking her if she needed any assistance. Amata couldn’t help but smile sadly at the woman.

My name is Amata Sadira, I’m looking for my brother Denali Reitzer, he’s a short boy, yay high, with lots of brown fur.

she held her hand up just under her chest, that was about where the boy stood to her, well minus his ears, but if this woman could help at all, she would so thankful.

He ran off a few days ago, my mother is so distraught right now, my little sister had a fall so she can’t look for him, and I fear the worst, have you seen him at all?

She asked, she was hopeful, if he had not gone the way Tala had been, there was still many different places they could go. With the help of another she was sure he would hear them. She knew she had to find the boy, in a weeks time, she doubted he would be alive, it was hard enough to find game out in this winter weather, but even worse was that he had thin fur, and it was doubtless going to get colder in the coming weeks.

<style type="text/css">
.amatatable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#84B755; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.amatatable1-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:left; }
.amatatable1 p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.amatatable1 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... amatat.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #AAA299; padding: 255px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#CBBDA6; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.amatatable1-line1 {width:436px; border-bottom:1px dotted #D7D3D0; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread