At the Jugular
[html]

So, shall we finish it next round? And I got no problem with that, James <3

When the shy and "dead" female started to shout and hop up and down in excitement, it felt like a thunderbolt had hit the Russian male. He jumped away from her a small distance, one of his hands grasping the handle of his dagger, wary by instinct, but when he realised it wasn't a sudden panic now a surprise attack, he relaxed his stance, but his amesthyst eyes still lingering in her every movements as the lupus went, wide in surprise. It was a spring of joy!

He let himself smile and chuckle twice in disbelief. He was hoping for a negative response, in the minimun; anything but this. Well, this woman sure never stopped to surprise him, huh?

When Naniko appeared, the woman calmed down, as the Anglea's presence alone had put her wild temper on a leash, so to speak. He could tell the woman had had some troubles with leaders before, for the look in her face. The scent of fear started to linger from her again. He sighed lightly to himself. Back to square one?

As the ceremony proceeded, he watched the two female joi their bloody fingers. He could almost feel the excitement on the small girl and the... tiredness? of the Angela. Two completely different auras clashing together, until the once outcast earned the same vibrations from the alpha. The same blood. And the outcast became and Anatheman.

He smiled when they're fingers departed, and stared at the grayish wolf not so far from him. His eyes were melted amesthysts, warm and soothing. He mouthed a "Well done" at her, and when the white Luperci at him, he simply nodded a firm nod and mumbled a serious "Yes, ma'am." and waited for her to vanish into the woods until he crouched again in front of the last female, purple meeting pitch black. "Will you please follow me, Flint? I shall introduce you to the main tunnels and to the rooms' chambers." He said softly, his stance now as casual as it could get, now that he was not among a wanderer, but family. He got up and extended on arm to the right direction, as if holding out a door for her. He waited her to walk by so he could follow her, walking by her side.

<style>
.liev-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.liev-a01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.liev-a01 b {color:#9fd5e1; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.liev-a01 {background-color:#0c1316;background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... image1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.liev-a01-border {width:400px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.liev-a01 .inner { height:250px; overflow:auto; margin:10px 10px 100px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread