Exploration and Adventure
[html]

513 words.

Artemis would never say it out loud, but she loved spending time with Denali more than she did with any of her other siblings. She was much more rambunctious than the rest of them, and especially Silvano and Parker, as they were both too serious and not as willing to adventure as she was. None of her other siblings would have been so willing to adventure so far away from Crimson Dreams territory with her, but Denali had jumped at the chance. Even if she would never actually vocalize it, the little adopted brown boy was the silver Marino's favorite of all her siblings. It was so exciting to play with him! He looked up to her and they could go on as many adventures as they pleased, because he did nto worry about them getting into trouble, either.

It was not as strange as she would have expected it to be, changing in front of him, and the look of awe on his face brought a huge grin to hers. Artemis giggled at his excitement and his questions, bells of laughter filling the toy store that they had found in the old human city. She knew that he would be happy for her! Her little brother's questions did not bother her, either, not a single bit, and she was more than willing to answer them for him. Thick tail wagged behind her as the young silver Marino girl lowered herself to the floor, kneeling in front of him.

"I like to switch between them, especially because this is still kind of new for me," she said, though inwardly she did wonder why she did not use this form more often. She wondered what form her parents liked better, and what form her siblings did. Maybe once Denali could shift, she would use this one more. "When you can change, too, I'll probably use it more and we can adventure tons!" It would be so awesome when they could both shift, and she wanted him to be able to do it soon, because she wondered what kinds of trouble they could get into (though she did not intentionally cause trouble, she knew she wasn't exactly the easiest of her siblings) once they could both move on two legs. It would be great!

The first time she had shifted was probably the least exciting story of it ever. "I took a nap by the lake, and it happened while I was sleeping, I woke up like this... It was cheap, but I was really excited when I woke up and saw! It didn't hurt, but it was kind of weird. It's not really anymore, but I still need to get used to it," she said in a matter-of-fact tone, though she would never admit to him that it was strange, especially to change in front of him. She had far too much pride to admit it. "So, did you want me to open that box for you? Do you think that thing does anything?" she asked, glancing at the box still between his paws.

<style type="text/css">
.missawild b {font-weight:bold; color:#07415B; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.missawild-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:right; }
.missawild p {text-indent:5px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.missawild {margin:0 auto; width:396px; background-color:#6FB7E0; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... dthing.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #B4C9D2; padding: 10px 0px 350px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#C8DBDF; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread