running through the colored cloths
[html]

OOC Stuff

What parts of AniWaya have you seen so far?

Liliana asked. She wanted to be sure she wasn’t going to be showing her something she already knew. That wouldn’t be too much fun, unless Lili knew some of the history of that part of the tribe, but she didn’t know a whole lot, she did know some stuff though, but nothing that would keep interest. At the wolf’s question Liliana smiled and shook her head.

No I actually joined her… a while back really, almost half a year ago?

She guessed, she knew she was off but she wasn’t good at counting how long she had been in the tribe and her first day here was rather embarrassing to be honest. She knew about borders and yet… she crossed over them… she was a confused wolf, and had been a loner all her life until she joined AniWaya.

Though I do wish that I was born here.

She said, thinking… if she was… both of her parents would still be alive and well, but that was a wish and she knew that it was not something that happened. She’d been a loner since she was born and she would have to accept that she was not born here, but she could make it so that if she had puppies they would be because she was in no way going to leave the pack now.

<style type="text/css">
.liliquills b {font-weight:bold; color:#A79D86; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.liliquills-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.liliquills p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.liliquills {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#0F0A04; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... lslili.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EBECE4; padding: 120px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#676052; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread