The Fire's in Their Eyes
[html]<style type="text/css">
.skyecollins b {font-weight:bold; color:#d99e30; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #8D5122;}
.skyecollins p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.skyecollins {width:400px;border:1px solid #1f150d;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... w/skye.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:235px;background-color:#4e3521;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#1f150d;}
</style>

wc: 231

Skye shrugged. "My mate is over twice my age, and we don't seem to find it a problem," she said. Then again, however, she wasn't having pups with him...yet. She shuddered, wondering what that experience might be like. She knew that it wasn't pleasant from the talks her mom had given her about them - still, she was curious, and puppies sure were cute. They couldn't help themselves - they were adorable. She gave J'adore a once-over and decided that his and Valinta's puppies would also be cute - she made sure she would help Valinta take care of them if J'adore wasn't able to leave his pack for hers or vice versa. That would be tough on her...a single mother. But she would have the entire pack to help her - Skye would make sure of that.

Skye smiled. This man, although he was grown, seemed like a puppy - experiencing life, glad that he made up with his new friend. Or rather, more than a friend. Were they mates? Could two people from different packs end up being mates? She supposed they could if they eventually came into the same pack. She wondered if J'adore would join her pack, or if Valinta would leave for J'adore. "I'm glad," she said in response to his talk of them getting back together.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread