Gardenin' Dirty
'It's not like I'm really doing anything wrong though. Our packs are ajacent and with my speed it takes me little time to cross the Dans. And it's not like I'm coming here for no reason'. No, he was here for a very important reason, his family. To be honest he had seen a glace of Shawchert, he was a huge guy, and J'adore had no doubt he would be floored by him if it came to blows. Or perhaps his speed would aid him... weither way after his fight with Alaki, he didn't want a confrontation with anybody till his wounds healed. Valinta's arm punch was enough to make him sore, and she was half his size. Imagine what the Cercatori alpha could do! He shook his head and frowned, 'No I don't want to get on the wrong side of him... But he can't just chase me off for visiting the person I'm courting, and he can't just chase me off for seeing my children! Id oubt he'd be that immorale'. But J'adore didn't know, he wouldn't want a war between the two packs, god no! He'd heard about the Dahilian wars, and that made him grateful he'd join the peace pack.

Messages In This Thread