Exploration and Adventure
[html]

OOC: Post fail -_-

Denali watched and was as awed as he was when she was still on four legs just changing… it was … just… the best thing ever, he was excited to be able to. He giggled, his mind now off the box for a minute.

I can’t wait, I want to have more fun, I know we will! I don’t think I would change back though.

He said, though they had different thoughts on the idea of changing he could see why she wanted to have both worlds. She wanted to have a taste of her new form but she was comfortable in her original. As she explained her own transformation it seemed… well… not so fun. she just found herself in her optime form? Well… whatever the case she could still change and that made her all the more cooler. She reminded him of the box, which was now covered in his own saliva from working at it hard and he nosed it at her.

I bet it will work, and it has to be fun.. gotta be, or it wouldn’t have been up there!

he said; his tail wagging his tail furiously again in anticipation. He couldn’t wait until he could find out what this thing was, he knew they had circle things, and that meant that it would go around… so what was it for? Now he was dancing in the spot waiting for Artemis to get it over with so they could play with it.

<style type="text/css">
.denalibear b {font-weight:bold; color:#80E067; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.denalibear-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.denalibear p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.denalibear {margin:0 auto; width:398px; background-color:#56992E; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... libear.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0C100A; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2E5B2E; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread