Lonesome
[html]
Oh yeah, exploration, yeah.

"Hello!" The boy's tail continued on swaying as he flashed the boy a smile. As far as Range knew, he was the only pup who sat at the border and waited for visitors. Unless this wolf wasn't waiting for anyone.. "Oh, no. Not lost." He looked around, his tail ducking between his legs once again. How could he explain how he had wondered this far? " I from Dahlia. This is a new pack lands? He was unsure how to address the male. He was no longer on his own lands, meaning he was almost as good as prey. "But Gideon would be Maddd... if I got hurt" He wondered who else would be. There was no way to tell for sure if Nayru or Uncle Saul really liked him. Or even Gideon, but he hoped at least one person would miss him.

The pup did not look that threatening. But he could easily react to Range the same way as Range had reacted to that one male that had been trespassing. "That's 'cause hes was rude." "I don't mean to bes disrespectful; I just wanted to meet other packs." He pawed at the ground nervously, avoiding the male's eyes as to not see if he was giving him a mean look.

"speech"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread