Salt in my wounds
[html]

She eyed him patiently, watching his male bravado surge to the surface even as she stood there. Her eyes did not fail her and she knew from his injuries he wasn’t much of a threat to her but even still his actions brought a nasty snarl from her lips. Demi could rightfully show aggression and even could fool some into thinking she was a force of physical prowess but it really was just a façade. She considered just letting him bleed out, or die from infection but as he crumbled back down to the ground she stood silently. Watching him, her claws springing out from her paws as her display still showed no sign of stopping.

Who was she, god did these idiots really need a damn memo or something. She was the only one she knew so far that was taking care of their dumb assess. They came in broken and tattered and she fixed them and yet no one had so much as told anyone else what she did. Like it mattered, it would bring undo nesciences to her plot and she have to deal with more of these people. Soon she’d climb up the ranks a bit and maybe someone under her could treat these people while she busied herself with more serious cases. Finally her snarl calmed as she looked over the poor soul, knowing she couldn’t leave him here in this condition but she wouldn’t be happy about him interrupting her beautiful day either.

“I am Demi D’Angelo, Doctor of this band of Idiots. If you want to be fixed you better walk because I’m not going to get my dress dirty with your blood” it was a firm request. Her eyes looked over him wondering if he was just another idiot male who blindly got themselves into trouble. With Theo she had been kind when she had healed him, and with Azalea she had been overly sweet, with this one she planned on leaving her bedside behavior behind.

<style type="text/css">
.demi_rottap .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:14px; padding:11px; color:#000000}
.demi_rottap .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:14px; padding:11px; color:#dcc34e}
.demi_rottap b {font-weight:bold; color:#ec5145; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000000;}
.demi_rottap {margin:0 auto; width:455px; background-color:#d87837; background-image:url(http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/9306/demirotap.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #461907; padding: 0px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: times new roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#916e5e; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread