Wanderlust
[html]

402 words. Haha. That's okay. And don't mind Talitha; I guess she was more drunk than I thought.

Her body, now stretched from the small four-legged canine into the lithe Optime form of a woman, relaxed. Slightly. He seemed startled by her panic, shouting at her to calm herself. His voice. It was all wrong. But even knowing that, the face of Andrezej Lykoi wouldn't leave her mind; his eyes pierced her with fear as an imaginary hand reached out to grab her. She screamed, a sound choked out past a closing throat; her breath came hard, unable to suck in enough air to maintain a sense of calm. She worried for a brief moment that she would faint.

She didn't. No, it passed so quickly that she could barely comprehend that it had happened at all. The facade of Andrezej faded from her sight, leaving only the empty land before her and the stranger at her side. Talitha didn't bother to move from her kneeled position as she asked her own questions, curious about this Anathema that the male mentioned. It was rude to be so demanding, and to ignore his own inquiries, but she didn't care. She was Talitha Lykoi, she was the daughter of a widespread family. She was the queen, and the rest were paupers beneath her once set outside of the Inferni lands.

A coal-tipped ear twitched as, finally, she drew herself to her feet. Crimson eyes settled on the male as he spoke: Who are you and what are you doing here? The command of information brought a chuckle from the subtly inebriated de le Poer, a soft sound that barely reached the air, hidden behind a languid gesture of hiding her black muzzle. "You can call me Magician," she crooned, tail whipping to the side before she added: "I was just wandering." It was the wrong name; in fact, it was hardly a name. Though he had shown no true ill-will, she had already let her guard down. Best to back it up with some smoke and mirrors while she could.

Taking a step to the side, making a small semi-circle about the dark-furred male, she watched him. He was handsome, but his resemblence to Andrezej made her stomach churn. She could only hope he wasn't so detestable. "And who, might I ask, are you...fair prince." The words were punctuated with trilling laughter, as the exhaustion in her muscles mixed with the presence of the whiskey she consumed earlier in the morning.

mall-caps;">Table coding by Sie!

<style>
.tali-o12 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.tali-o12 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.tali-o12 b {color:#211903; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.tali-o12 {background-color:#BA9E4F; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010d ... table3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#443711; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:250px 0px 10px 0px; }
.tali-o12-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
span.copyrightedtali a {font-size:10px;font-family:Georgia;color:black;text-decoration:none;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread