I love the way you say good morning
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#shimmeringmain {border:1px solid #000000; width:390px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... ngmain.png); background-position: top left; background-repeat: no-repeat;}
#shimmeringsidebar {border:1px solid #000000; width:54px; height:351px; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... ngside.png); background-position: top left; background-repeat: no-repeat;}
.shimmeringtext {padding:10px; padding-top:280px; text-align:justify; line-height:14px; color:#787c40}
.shimmeringtext b {color:#eaf0ae;}
.shimmeringtext i {color:#dfe5a1;}
</style>

SoSuWriMo 381

Haven didn't know if this sort of illness was supposed to last the whole pregnancy either, and he certainly hoped it wouldn't. It'd be really hard to Princess to be happy or excited about becoming a mother if it made her feel so awful. In addition to searching for books on the subject, he might make a trip to see Alaine himself and ask what sort of things they could expect up until the pups were born. The woman was not only a healer but a mother herself, so surely she would have plenty of advice to give and knowledge to share. Haven was not going to be one of those men who would shrug it off as the woman's problem to know these things. Even if his "job" was mostly done in this process, he wanted to be as much of a help as he could. He knew as well as Princess the trial that awaited her when the time came and whatever he could do to make things comfortable before that time, he would do.

Princess squeezed his hand and he continued to hold it gently. Princess had always been a delicate creature, but she actually appeared suddenly fragile in his eyes. His mate was a strong female and was not prone to showing any kind of weakness, so when she did it was troubling to him. Though it was more than her physical discomfort that was forming this breakable imagine in his mind's eye. It was also due to the fact that new life was blooming in her body and he knew how easily it could come to harm. She needed to be protected, more so than perhaps ever before. Once again she declined the aid of the pack's Apothecary, but perhaps she was right and she just needed to lay down and rest. "Would you like me to carry you?" It wouldn't be hard, he could life her slender form easily and it'd be best if she didn't exert herself any further. "Whatever you need or want, I'm here." He wouldn't leave the house today, unless she forced him out somehow. The borders could go unwatched by his eyes for a day. Right now, the most important thing to the Knight was taking care of his Princess.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread