What a disappointment I had perfectly
[html]

--

Once the woman in front of him opened her eyes, purple met blue, and the grayish man noticed the pure fear that emanated from them. The man was overwhelmed for a brief second, and when he was about to hush her again, she hopped on her feet, squeeshing her back on the wall, as if wishing she could pass through it. The more he wished not to feel pity for her, the more did he feel it.

She began to stutter, which wasn't a sign of improvement. He snorted t that lightly, purple eyes gazing softly at the packmate. As if in slow motion, he got up unwillingly, knowing the only way to calm her down, and it wasn't like him. But if it was the only way, there was no reason to delay it. She gave him her name, though through a heavy stutter, but the foreign male understood. Pontiac. A pretty name, indeed.

"Listen, Pontiac. You must calm down. Otherwise, I can't see how we're going to solve this problem of yours, whatever it may be." He said, his voice grave and serious, though he spoke very slowly, to make sure she would understand his point.

The last thing he wished was to snap her out of her stupor in the... well, in the harsh way. But, if she shown no sign of calming down, the male saw no other way.

<style>
.liev-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.liev-a01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.liev-a01 b {color:#9fd5e1; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.liev-a01 {background-color:#0c1316;background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... image1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.liev-a01-border {width:400px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.liev-a01 .inner { height:250px; overflow:auto; margin:10px 10px 100px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread