Things I Have To Do.
He nodded as Pripyat said his name, 'Cool name, I've been there...' he smiled. Even though Luperci had not concieved the concept of radioactive, they knew from experience it was bad to stay there to long, and that the human building 'Chernobyl' was off limits. Apparantly a wolf had gone in there and developed a illness and died. Painite... J'adore thought, he had only seen a few specimens in Europe, but he was sure this was the same, only smaller, on a ring, and shaped squarish. He slipped it on his finger and smiled,'Well, right now I only need a few small metal pipes, a few milimetres in diameter, varying lengths...' he smiled again. Routing through a box he found a small windchime, 'Like this' he said flicking it and letting make a small ringing sound. What he needed really were a few, maybe about fifty, small windchime type pieces of metal. These were for Skye's scarecrow, he was happy to construct this in some return for being allowed to keep a careful white eye on his soon to be family. He wasn't bothered whether he got anything materiel for his services, peace of mind was all he required.

Messages In This Thread