A simple return
[html]

+3

Amata felt glad to be home now… and when she saw everyone again, she would know that she made the right decision to come back. She’d been gone far too long. Her smile grew when she said she could make a party, though a belated one was much too drab.

When will your anniversary be?

She asked, yes that would be the perfect time tohave a party for the two lovebirds! A whole year would be worth the party. She didn’t know how long ago it was though, but she was sure to have time to plan this out! She nodded about Denali, though he sounded cute, she did not know him much at all yet, and she was more concerned with topics of those she already knew. It wasn’t that she didn’t care, it was that she didn’t know much.

You shouldn’t feel guilty, it wasn’t as though you knew what was going to happen. No one died, especially you.

She said, poor old red, she had enjoyed playing with her sister around that barn, chasing the goats, but she was just glad everyone was safe and healed from the whole incident. Her smile broadened as Cambria mentioned the pups, she had been around off and on to know about how quick pups grew up.

Yes, I do too, if I have any pups I would probably cry just knowing they would be grown up so quickly it would be almost too fast. I’d probably cry.

She said, though she was in no way planning for pups in the near future she had a job to think about. And speaking of jobs, it seemed Cambria was interested in the same thing her sister had been thinking about.

Great! I’m sure we can make the best medical pair ever!

She stated. it did not even have to be stated as they both knew deep in their hearts that they could be the best, though Amata wouldn’t look forward to any fame as it also brought resentment.

<style type="text/css">
.beloved01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#F25552; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.beloved01-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.beloved01 p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.beloved01 {margin:0 auto; width:467px; background-color:#D0C8BD; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... oved01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A68063; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#938271; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.beloved01-line1 {width:355px; border-bottom:1px solid #E76D7A; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread