Memories better left alone
[html]

3+ Big Grin

Noah had entered without even a second thought so it seemed. Tala knew instantly that this visit was not leisurely and the male had a purpose set in that brain of his. The amber eyes watched the man as he seemed to stare daggers into her leg. Oh.... yeah, about that... She had meant to tell him at some point, it was just a simple injury, one that was of her own fault and action. She had not been attacked or harmed by anyone else in anyway. It wasn't the type of thing to send little red flags around in her head to tell people before they got upset. It seemed that had been a bad idea. Her brother was at her side in a moment, inspecting the wrappings like they had writing on them. That voice he had used to ask who had done this to her was new to her. Hearing the quiet man use such anger in his temper was alien to the Locum fae.

Her eyes scanned the floor for a moment before watching the man as he began to groom her. He licked her shoulder and she leaned into him out of a habit. Leaning to the side as he eased her into a lay she let out a soft sigh. What was she exactly supposed to say? I didn't want to tell you that I'm a fool? Her mind was scanning possible answers before he barked the question again. Alright, alright. Here goes nothing. "Noah, I'm sorry I didn't tell you. It's just...." her raspy voice faltered on the words in her mouth. "I didn't get hurt by anyone. It was my own fault. I slipped on some black ice hidden by snow and I was pushed into a big pit of large brambles. They cut my leg up really bad..." Her voice faded and she looked at the man with saddened eyes. "I was a fool, and I payed for it. I didn't think anyone would make a fuss over it." she decided to leave out Gideon's help in case the silver male misheard her in any way. The young boy had helped her, not hurt her.

Being groomed was soothing, when Noah groomed her she felt like a pup again. Her brotherly figure meant so much to her, she didn't want to see him upset with her. She would go back and tell him if she could. "This is nothing compared to what you went through.... I know I don't know what happened exactly...but I don't need to hear it to know you hurt far more than I have. I'm sorry." she looked up at him with soft eyes asking for forgiveness.

"Please don't be mad with me Noah." Her voice was almost a whimper.

<style type="text/css">
.wintertable2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#262626; letter-spacing:1px; }
.wintertable2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.wintertable2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.wintertable2 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#E4E4E4; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/m7wc61.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 232px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#636363; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread