Half a life
[html]
eheheheeeee~~ wc: 448

The trip had been long and boring for Addison, without someone there to talk to or much to do as she walked. She sometimes spoke with animals if she could find any that were nearby, but this time she hadn’t been very lucky with that. It was the middle of winter, though, and that could be the reason. Addison wasn’t a very big wolf and she had a knack for speaking to the lower creatures. Perhaps they didn’t think that she was very threatening because of her short stature. The girl didn’t usually have a problem getting deer or other prey animals to approach her, even; she could be sweet when she wanted to. She just rarely wanted to.

”It feels just fine. And I don’t think it’ll be a problem…it’s not too heavy and I don’t think it’ll get in the way. But hey…What’s time out?” She asked curiously. It was a word that she’d never heard before, and she was interested to learn what it meant. She’d told Grace to go to her room on an almost daily basis when the pup had lived with her, but had never used the time out method. She looked back at Ouija quizzically, running her fingers over her new neck adornment with her free hand.

He examined her cut hand with care and she held still, making small grimaces of discomfort at the pinches and sharp pains that came occasionally as he pulled splinters out of it. She didn’t yelp or make any sound until he seemed to be finished with it, though, opening her mouth to speak once more. ”Lucky I found you out here at the borders. Do you think one of the pack would have let me in to try and find you? Heh. I wasn’t doing much in Phoenix Valley today…I figured it was a nice enough day to come and see you.”

Ouija offered to take her back to his den and patch her up further, and she quickly agreed. She had come here to visit and see if he had made that pouch, so why not get a tour while she was at it? Jefferson would probably want to know about this new pack, and she figured that it was a part of her job to get information on this new group while she was here anyway. The girl’s blue and yellow gaze settled on Ouija’s face, though he wasn’t looking back up at her, nodding before realizing that he couldn’t see her nod and choosing to speak. ”Sure! My legs are pretty tired, too…It was a heck of a long walk. They were starting to cramp up just before I got here.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread