A short reunion
ooc: sorry for the wait but i'm all free now so no more problems from here ^.^ ick short post XP

Rendall looked at him a lion? huh is that what the humans called it.... she shrugged her shoulders and sipped at her coca, then smiled when Ty thanked her. "Well youve always been the closest thing to a big brother that I had as a child, I knew that I could trust you without having to worry about being nagged at" she chuckled at her own words, she knew Xeris and Pendzez would never do such a thing, still she wasnt ready to share this part of her life with them. She wanted to become more relaxed in her new home in order to start informing the woman who she called mom and her mate about the things she had been up to.

Ren's ears perked up when Ty talked of her beating his butt. She laughed and smiled brightly. "I doubt that Ty, but we'll have to spar sometime and see. It'll be nice to have someone whom I can practice with." she winked happily at him and sipped some more at the chocolate liquid. She listened to his tale of the child and the bear, her breath caught in her throat as she remembered the attack of the puma. Ren rubbed her now-aching leg as it too remembered the feral beast. "Thats terrible, I'm glad the child was alright. Might I ask who it was that you saved?" She remembered everything from that day, and how butterflies still falllowed her now and again whispering in her ear. She felt that Pendzez had contributed his own unique bond to the insects to the wolfess when he had healed her. Though she couldnt be sure.

Messages In This Thread