Diamonds!
[html]

+364

Sky's grin only widened a bit at his protest, and she couldn't help the small laugh that escaped past her lips. Too easy. The grin faded into an interested smile as he corrected her about Ptitsa, and she nodded with a small 'ah' sound. Made sense. Girl smirked. "She's like any predator, J'adore. We all have attitudes, no matter how timid or submissive. You've just gotta be patient and deal with it." It sounded as if the boy's guide was his polar opposite, which made sense; a yin to his yang, in a way. It made her wish, deep down, that she too had one of those special guides. Maybe she'd have someone to talk to that would listen without question or argument if she did.

Too bad she'd joined Cercatori D'Arte instead of AniWaya. Girl shook her head to listen as he spoke again, snapping out of her thoughts. She perked her ears and nodded. "Just ask him what's wrong, if you could." She paused, then tilted her head. "And hey, maybe you could teach me the basics of it. I think I've spoken it before, but I never remember how normally. It's instinctive for me." She recalled the time she'd been fighting with Dusk, and every word she'd spoken was lost to herself afterwards. It was only after Revoldo had spoken to her about it that she realized she'd been speaking in Low Speech out of anger. It was rare, and really the only time she could.

She figured her mother must've spoken in Low Speech or something when she was a pup, because even though Revoldo had known it as his second language, she herself never bothered to learn back then. There wasn't really much point, since any animal that spoke it naturally was usually prey or an enemy. Rogues didn't keep pets. It wasn't healthy. Now that she had an easy-going pack life, and her own house, keeping Casper around was more of a blessing than a curse, like it would've been before she'd joined. It gave her someone to talk to, and something to do when she was bored. Heh. Fainting goats were good for relieving boredom or stress.

<style>
.sky-z29 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sky-z29 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sky-z29 b {color:#3A1607; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.sky-z29 {background-color:#E9CB53; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/skygift.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#523309; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 230px 0px; }
.sky-z29-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread