[M] So Cold
[html]3+

She allowed her mind to focus on his movement, his breathing and his hand as it combed through the longer fur at the back of her neck. It was often that Talitha forgot the simple things in her life, like tender touches and soft words. She was too busy judging others to partake, too busy being who she was to enjoy, and too busy running from her demons to to think of it. But there, in the bedroom at the end of the western hall, she allowed her thoughts to travel back to simple things. To Cotl, and how he had tried to comfort her just moments before. TO Gabriel, and how disappointed he must have been in his daughter. To Ezekiel, who was gone.

Not all of her simple things were good, but they were at least not harmful to her currently delicate psyche.

The German wondered what she had learned, and it took a moment for her to remember exactly what it was Myron de Norte had taught her. Where things should go, how to clean a fresh wound, how to make makeshift rings for the needle holes. "Just normal things. I've never used what I know, though." She hadn't had anyone to test it on, after all. She certainly wasn't going to do it to herself; perhaps, when Ezekiel came for her, as she hoped he would, he would be her first victim.

Her mind darted about different topics until her living mattress shifted, hips raising against her bony pair in a twitching motion before he settled again. Was he uncomfortable? Without asking, she sat herself up, propping her still-leaning torso up with one arm that remained on the other side of the Imaginifer. A subtle, coy smile crossed her charcoal lips. "Any new news? Perhaps you've found your perfect mate? I was gone for some time, after all; catch me up with what's been happening here." She hoped it wouldn't turn to the missing Izaak Ulrich, but in the pit of her stomach, she knew better.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread