A grand adventure is about to begin.
[html]
Out of Character

+3 OOC: Stay calm shaw… stay calm!!!

In Character

As he moved closer he could see her deteriorated form… and his heart nearly gave out when she pulled her hood down, he could tell she hadn’t been eating right, that she was little more than a ghost… was this because of him? Had he done this? Unlike her, he wore his emotions at that moment. His brows furrowed in worry, his ears lay half way back, a sign he didn’t like what he was seeing…

It took a moment before she spoke and his worst fears had been confirmed… but knowing or… sort of knowing beforehand did not stop the panic rushing through his body… what was he going to do, she was not his mate… Sky was going to be. He loved her, but he could not let Orin do this alone! His mind rushed and whirled as he thought, his worried look became more concerned.

Orin… It is my fault, I should not have led you to it,

He took a deep breath.

I will not let you bare this consequence alone… nor should you. You are my friend, and I will not make such a mistake as being a horrible father to… to our children.

He was being as calm as he could, he took a few more deep breaths, letting him compose himself and move closer to him, he looked at her belly where his pups seemed to be nestled… it was all so messed up. He was courting a woman who had been pregnant with another’s pups and now he is to have some with a different woman. His eyes lingered there for a minute and registered… she was mal-nourished… why was he keeping her like this.

Come on, I might have something for you to eat, come out of the cold we will talk about it, ok?

<style>
.shawflute p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.shawflute b {color:#3d2c2c;}
.shawflute-b {width:401px; border:1px solid #99706e; margin:0px auto;}
.shawflute-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#3d2c2c; text-shadow:#3d2c2c 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.shawflute-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.shawflute {background-color:#f6f7e9; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#27080d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:399px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/b05ff72264.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; }
</style>
Table by Shannon B

[/html]

Messages In This Thread