Trying to confort you
[html]

OOC wc 502

The clouded woman's small smile held up as her friend Sankara loped through the door. Orin shut the door behind her and by the time she turned back around her shadowed companion noticed the markings on her shoulders. When her golden eyes met Sankara's she detected the concern there immediately, and suddenly the emotion whirled up inside her again an threatened to commandeer her body once more. Sankara was so genuinely concerned, and Orin wondered for a moment how it was that she was asking about what had happened, that the woman had not already heard it through the grape vine. She stood still for a moment, dumbfounded by Sankara's care.

But of course Sankara would not have heard the gossip. She was a naturally very feral Luperci who had adopted few of the ways of the hominid lifestyle, a complete contrast to Orin who spent all of her time in Optime and immersed herself into the human's stories, fiction and history, day in and day out. Orin respected Sankara's lifestyle, it was like another world to her. One she might explore some time.

Finally she found her voice when Sankara's caring paw came to lay lovingly and reassuringly on her own dainty white hand. Her eyes fell to the paw for a moment before looking back up to Sankara's eyes. For some reason she wanted to tell her friend about what happened. Not for the gossip factor or to be pitied or anything, but for the simple fact that she thought it might make her feel better.

“It was crazy,” she began, all reservations abandoned. “This girl... one of our own pack members... attacked me a few days ago. She was blinded by a jealous rage – I've never seen anything like it!” Her eyes went wide with the memory, images of Sky's enraged visage flashing before it. It was an amazing display of the Luperci's strengths, and of the power of love.

“I... I guess I did something wrong to start it, though. But Sankara, I had no idea. Shawchert and I made love,” for some reason saying it out loud felt funny. Was that the proper term for what they had done? Yes, it was. Despite the fact that they were not in love now, what they had done together was a very loving act, and only stemmed because of the friends' love. “But Sky is in love with him! I didn't know. I had no way of knowing! I've only met her once! So the next day she... well she went nuts on me. We had some words out in the square and when I turned my back to leave she shifted to Secui and jumped me. Shoved me down into the snow...”

What would Sankara think? Would she be ashamed of Orin for having done this, even though she purported to be innocent? Orin searched her friend's eyes for any reaction, any judgment, and bit her bottom lip, tentatively awaiting the woman's response.

<style>
.orin-y38 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.orin-y38 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.orin-y38 b {color:#FFEFE5; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.orin-y38 {background-color:#C8B0A1; background-image:url(http://www.solacerp.net/Orin/orintable_moonsie.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 225px 0px; border:1px solid #F3D5C2; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#584335; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:425px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.orin-y38-border {width:427px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread