But she's cold inside
[html]
[Image: ooc-1.jpg]

She had never been so excited about something in her entire life. Ember really had no idea what had happened to Phoenix, so if her mother had news she would definitely want to hear it. She had been wondering about Firefly for ages, now, wondering when her sister would be returning to them...but she'd ended up giving up hope, at least for now. That was what she'd been doing in the week or so before the fire...looking. It seemed that whenever someone in the family dissapeared all the others went out to look for them, no matter what.

That was okay with her. It meant that he family was strong--that they all cared for each other. It was like during a battle. You don't leave anyone behind. Ember hadn't been left behind in the fire, she'd come back when she had seen the smoke on the horizon, towards the lands. But by the time she had actually gotten there, around a day later, the lands had already been wiped out.

She didn't know what to think about Davinci. She'd heard that she had an older brother, but she'd never seen him...so she wasn't so sure about him. She usually just listend to whatever Phoenix told her...but he had been so sick during the winter that she'd had to stay away from him sometimes. She hadn't wanted to make him worse.

She felt bad because she was so wet, still, but she didn't want to shake it all off either, and get her mother wet. She didn't really mind, but she didn't want to get Iskata wet. "I knew you said you were coming back, but sometimes people don't always come back..." She explained. "Like Sun. I always thought she would come back" Maybe she would, someday. "I'm so, so so so glad! We can be together, and I can show you all the really neat stuff I'm learning. Tristan's teaching me these hunting techniques--man, they'd blow your mind! I can't believe he can think of stuff that complex! Oh! I live in a pack--Labryinth Glen. With cousin Melisande and Fatin and Tristan!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread