Let it creep in.
[html]

[ooc] -- i thought you'd be there.

holding daisies, counting stars. -- [bic]

Cercelee was taken back by the sudden change in topic. That is what she had hoped for, and she had not left meat in the discussion for Iskata to chew on. Still, she felt dumbfounded, as much as the Sadiras weren’t her family, Clouded Tears was no longer her pack. Aside from that, she did not really have an answer for Iskata, something she regretted, as it was something she thought about now and then. Cercelee had just left, without even thinking, without turning back. Of course, would Iskata blame her? Cercelee hadn’t been close with any of them, she hadn’t even known anyone but Laruku really. I’m sorry, I don’t know. I haven’t heard or seen them, actually since a few days before the fire. I guess I was as bad a pack member as I am a family member, huh?

Cercelee paused, aware of how her sardonic joke had sounded. Smiling sheepishly, Cercelee offered her amends, as best as she could voice them, because really she didn’t have an answer. I’m sure soon enough we will be running into everyone... The words were true enough, already she had witnessed Colibri reunite with her sister, and that female Mew, Iskata had mentioned her earlier. I just met a wolf Mew, a few days ago. Coincidences, eh? Didn’t have a clue I might be related to her until you said her name. So, there’s that. If I am constantly running into relatives, I’m sure that you’ll find them soon enough as well. Cercelee words were sincerely optimistic, comforting, although she wasn’t sure how much use words could really be in a time like this.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread