Trying to confort you
[html]

There was a heavy atmosphere during the seconds in which Orin kept silence before she started talking. Sankara listened as the white female explained herself. Sankara's theory was confirmed. Another pack member attacked Orin. And the same question returned to Sankara's mind. Who would attack such a gentle and caring woman (as long as Sankara knew) and why?

"But...why?" She asked as an expression of disconfort flashed through Orin's face, probably as a reaction of the memmories of the events. That must have been a shock for Orin. Getting involved on a fight for jealousy? for desireing something that is already taken? To Sankara it was pointless. She rose her eyes back to Orin's face. Something on her expression had changed. Now it looked a ashamed, as if she had done something bad. She gave a reassuring nod, asking her to continue

What Orin revealed next was kind of unexpected for the darker female. She had had sexual relations with their alpha. Now all this jealousy matter had more sense. Sankara looked away, and her paw slid a bit from Orin's hand. Her eyes were half-closed, as she processed the information. Orin told her that she didn't know that what she was doing was wrong. And Sankara couldn't judge her, because she hadn't been caugh on a situation like that. Orin was her friend, but what she did was wrong? Not really. If they did it it was because they both wanted to...

Orin went on with her story, explaining briefly her figh with this other female...Sky...It wasn't really Orin's fault. She had just met this other female once! she had no way to know her feelings! Orin was innocent. Sankara looked up again after Orin finished to tell what she had to tell. She was looking at her with expectant eyes, waiting for an answer or a reaction. She's my friend, she was the first member that i met, and she has been really kind with me.

Sankara moved her paw to it's former position in a reassuring gesture, and her mouth showed one of those wolf-smiles that she reserved for similar situations, when she wanted to raise the spirits. "What you did wasn't wrong, but it wasn't very good at all. You don't have the fault for something you had no clue about. Still, whatever happens, i'm with you, ok?" On a childish momentum she tried to stand on her hind legs so she could lay both of her paws on her hands, but she fell to her former position, letting out a soft giggle. Only her forepaw remained on Orin's hand. "Sorry about that" She managed to say between giggles. Then she turned her head to take a look at her surroundings, recalling the moment when she was about to ask Orin about something.

"By the way, i noticed that you...how to say it? are...different? i don't know, i can't take the thought out of my mind.". She looked at her belly and then back to her face, hesitating. She stood up and walked around Orin, sniffing the air around her. The only visible change were the markings on her shoulders. But the nose can see more than the eyes, and Sankara trusted her nose more than her eyes. She stopped walking when she completed a circle around the pink-haired female. "Well, whatever it is, we can find it out later; i suppose." Sankara looked at her friend with reassuring eyes. maybe she was a very analitic and perceptive female, but her lack of experience about life among other wolves left her clueless most of the time, and she decided to leave it for the moment, she would have time to think about the subject later; besides, Orin must have been unnerved because of the memmories. "Orin, if you want we can do something else, it's ok?. Sankara looked expectantly at her, waiting for her answer.

OOC: I'm not sure, but i think that i made some grammar mistakes...

[/html]

Messages In This Thread