[M]Three four Shut the door
[html]

Big Grin <3

Denali couldn’t help but not be loud he was so distraught, and then he heard someone yell his name and he nearly jumped out of his skin. He heard it again, less loud. It was so confusing where had this voice come from? Then it continued and he looked up. His tear streaked face looked pathetic… and there she was… his savior, the one that would make things all better.

Nuki, you gotta help me, I… I … Artemis fell and she won’t wake up, and it’s all my fault, you cgotta help, that leaf, it can make her wake up right?

He asked frantically, he didn’t think that Nuki didn’t know about what happened, he was doing what all puppies did… assumed. He breathed hard, he wanted to fix things and thinking about the leaf… he was sure it would make her awake again. He saw her bow in her and registered it… she thought he was a bear? Well he’d made that mistake before… but his mind was muddled and he wasn’t thinking right. He didn’t know what was going on anymore. He was so lost in thoughts as well as wherever he was here… he was just so confused… He knew Nuki would help though. She had to.

<style type="text/css">
.denalisad b {font-weight:bold; color:#DFDFDF; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.denalisad-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.denalisad p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.denalisad {margin:0 auto; width:447px; background-color:#3C3C3C; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... alisad.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #080808; padding: 215px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#808080; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread