A grand adventure is about to begin.
[html]
Out of Character

+5 OOC: 500 even Big Grin

In Character

She did hug him, which lifted his spirits a bit, it meant things might just get better with their friendship. He was glad because he liked her. He wouldn’t tell her but she had been his first kiss the day they’d met, and then when they had lain together. That would be something he would take to the grave… at least he’d tell his mate, and he could see her in his mind’s eye, the young beauty that he’d been staying with for some time since her miscarriage. The hug that Orin gave him had no intentions behind it. He was glad. He knew that she didn’t want him anymore than he wanted her, but this told him that they were both on the same page, that they would remain friends, but they would still be here for each other no matter what. She spoke about eating a moose and then letting him know why she really hadn’t eaten.

Broth is soft on the stomach. Even if you bring it back up, it’s less likely to hurt coming up… and it helps on a stomach that has had nothing for some time. It will help both you and the pups.

He said once he gave her the meaty broth. It was something his mother cooked up for the pups when they were younger. Shawchert was never taught her recipe, but he had learned to make it over his years of solitude. There’d been a few points in his life where he couldn’t keep anything down but that stuff, and it had enough nutrients in it to sustain him until he was better. He was sure this would be the same case for Orin. He hesitated when she asked about Sky.

She has been better… she hasn’t really been the same lately, but I don’t blame her.

He said solemnly, thinking of the woman he courted. He had to make sure she was taking care of herself as well. He had stuck himself between a rock and a hard place now, and he was paying for all of his actions dearly.

She… she was pregnant… about a half a month along… she delivered the pups and had to bury them…

He said. He didn’t let Orin know that they were not his pups, he seemed to automatically think that she would know that. Then she told him… that she would make up a story for him, possibly trying to save face to him. He frowned and shook his head.

No, I am not ashamed as I was, and I would never be ashamed of any puppies that I have conceived. I would happily shout to the world that you had my pups. I may not be your mate, but some things happen… and I’m beginning to accept it. It might have meant to happen.

He said, stopping knowing he was talking too much. He watched as she finished up the broth feeling happy that she was getting some kind of sustenance.

<style>
.shawflute p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.shawflute b {color:#3d2c2c;}
.shawflute-b {width:401px; border:1px solid #99706e; margin:0px auto;}
.shawflute-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#3d2c2c; text-shadow:#3d2c2c 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.shawflute-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.shawflute {background-color:#f6f7e9; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#27080d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:399px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/b05ff72264.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; }
</style>
Table by Shannon B

[/html]

Messages In This Thread