one of many
[html]

+366 I FINISHED SSWM WITH THIS POST!!!!

Sky lifted a brow to him as he tried reassuring her, and considering retorting, though she made no movement to. Rather, as soon as he'd closed the door, she went about getting dressed. At one point, she stood staring at the bed, a sort of longing in her eyes as she did. ...it was so warm under those blankets. With what looked like the start of a scowl, she glanced away, and then shrugged. Can't be helped. He'd have continued pestering me if I hadn't gotten up. She brushed herself off and wandered over, checking the mirror.

Girl was dressed nice today, though casual. She'd since taken to wearing a new black sweater, one that was more form hugging than her older blue one. It was stitched in a few places with tiny golden butterflies, a cute touch. Her usual blue-jeans, faded along the front, and flared for boots at the bottom. She worked for a few minutes, and finally got her hair up in a ponytail, still tying it up as she walked out into the hall, and preceeded down to the living room, where she heard yelling. No doubt Casper's fault. Stupid goat.

"If you were so set on keeping whatever it is safe, you should've put Casper in the yard." She still had her hands up to her hair, fixing it, as she came into the living room, her voice matter-of-fact. She glanced over as Casper was just getting up and smirked, giving a small 'heh' at him. "Behave, you silly thing. Go chew on some fire wood." She waved him out of the room, then turned back to look at Shaw. He looked upset. Goodie.

"...hon..." Her features smoothed into a patient understanding, moving over to kneel infront of him, on her toes, and rested her arms loosely on his lap, smiling somewhat up at him. "I'm supposed to be the depressive angst-whore here, not you. Stop giving yourself premature gray hairs." She brushed a hand across his chin, as if checking for said white fur, and happily found nothing. "What did he ruin this time?" Her hand returned to his lap, and she smiled, showing she'd not be upset either way.

<style>
.sky-z29 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sky-z29 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sky-z29 b {color:#3A1607; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.sky-z29 {background-color:#E9CB53; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/skygift.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#523309; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 230px 0px; }
.sky-z29-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread