I see nothing wrong with a little bump and grind
[html]
Lucifer watched her move, she seemed a little mad. Good! He liked his women spunky! He liked them to kick, and fight and scream. It really did make them so much more fun under him. He snickered smacking his lips, thinking just how good she would taste, yes her blood upon his lips running drip by drip into his mouth. Oh the thought was wonderful. He drew the hot ember of the burning cigarette closer to him by sucking in the air. Holding the toxic smoke in his mouth he let it out with a deep exhale. ”Oh I believe it would accomplish a lot.” He didn’t lead on to what he was thinking about but any one that was smart would know that he was nothing more than the typical cold hearted punk that only thought about one thing. With a snicker he looked at her rolling to his side as he made a circle in the air looking at her with a wink.”Let me see what I’m working with. “ What was she going to do? Come up into the tree and get him down? Oh he didn’t think so, not with her knee and ankle in a makeshift brace.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread